Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jocelyn000

Application for GM Empty
PostSubject: Application for GM   Application for GM EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 am

Name: Trudiex
Online Time: Sometimes I start using PC from 3am to 2am. I can stay online for sure 5-10 Hours
Known languages: Tagalog / English
Game playing experience: I start playing since July 2010 and I don't remember the year of other dekaron.The first dekaron I played was fusion dekaron,then nemesis, IPU dekaron formerly onlydekaron which all the members absorbed by elitedekaron when they close, elitedekaron, Dekaron sea, abnormal dekaron, core dekaron,....I love to play dekaron
Why are you qualified for the position you are applying? because I know I can help for the needs of the server and the players as well.
What do you know in this position? I dont have any experiences about the position but I would say that the position is about helping the server grow manage the game more exciting for the players.
What makes you better than other applicants? I am trustworthy and easy to please.
Do you have experience for this position? I don't have yet. I never tried to apply in other servers but here I just want to be a part of a team.
What do you think you'll do after we hire you? Invite more players to play this game. Do some XP/game event.
Back to top Go down
mauradel

Application for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for GM   Application for GM EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 pm

up Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

Application for GM
Page 1 of 1