Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY GM APPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
allkillu

MY GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: MY GM APPLICATION   MY GM APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Name:Joe

Online Time: From 6am to 5pm. When i sleep till like 8pm then i'm back on and do it all over again.My time zone is Eastern Time Zone

Known languages: Only English.

Game playing experience: I have been playing dekaron  server from 2009 to 2011 then quit for a year then started back playing in 2012.

Why are you qualified for the position you are applying? Because i am a good GM who can follow the rules and work well with a team.

What do you know in this position? I no alot about a GM all the Commands  no all the dev and dekaron Commands to how to /openconsole /dropitem 55095 4 DIVINE

What make you better than other applicants? I think i am better then the rest because i have the experience under my belt of being a Head GM.

Do you have experience for this position? I was head GM /forum admin for a server called deadly dekaron for about a year in till they got a DMCA and shut down.

What do you think you'll do after we hire you? What would i do,I would get to work, that's what i would do.
Back to top Go down

MY GM APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1