Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Applying As A GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nasrul

My Applying As A GM Empty
PostSubject: My Applying As A GM   My Applying As A GM EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 pm

What is your main character's in-game name?- HyDroicReliQ
Where in the world are you located?Malaysia
What time zone are you located in?- GMT+8
How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself?- I just started to playing.And i'am playing dk like 6 years.

What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)- I can stay online in game all days i don't have any prob.
Have you ever been banned, and if so why?- No.
How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame?- Forums 1h and ingame 5-6h.
Can you get on skype?- Sure
Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software?- I don't have fraps but i have bandicam.
Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for?- Yes i have experience.
Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position.- because i know what must i do to make this server be a nice server and i will make to many player join this dekaron
What made you consider this position?- Well i want this position because i know how too make player happy in my event
What would you bring to the community and staff team?- Be a nice rank in Top Dekaron

What do you expect to gain from this position?- Friends.
Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this?- Yeh sure i'am okay.
Open ended GM/OPR Specific Questions
You're throwing a hide and seek event, after 15 minutes you realize you're in a location players cannot get to, how do you react?- Well for me that never happen but if i have prob like this i will locate fast a good spoot and the event can continue.
You're throwing a Last man standing event, and a group of players are accused of cheating through collusion, what is your response?- Hmm in last man stading i have to be carefully with ppl.I have to stop the event and, i was open to record them.

An angry player has an issue that you unfortunately cannot help him with. When you tell him this, he becomes irate, and starts to insult you. What do you do?- I have to tell him to calm down because is not my business.

While going about your duties, a flock of players surround you and begin to ask a series of questions and make several demands, assuming you have no urgent responsibilities, how do you deal with this situation? - I can asnwer for questions but it's not my job for all we have MOD's for that i will tell to ask they for more info about server.
Back to top Go down

My Applying As A GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dekaron Horizon :: Dekaron Horizon :: General Discussion-
Jump to: