Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Please Don't forget to look at the guides and also on the News and Events Section
Dekaron Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kropex

GM Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Staff Application   GM Staff Application EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 am

Name: Onin
Online Time: 5-10 Hours a Day
Known languages: Tagalog / English
Game playing experience: Since Dekaron PH
Why are you qualified for the position you are applying? It matches my skills and abilities and Follows naturally from my existing experience. That's why im qualified here.
What do you know in this position? I would say that i've been a part of a team of GM before on other game. We assist in creating, planning and implementing rules of the game and also manage game messaging and gaming forums to attract more players.
What make you better than other applicants? I should say that i always  keep in touch with players, by whatever appropriate means. If you set up an e-mail account for the game, check it regularly. If you allow players to call you at home, return their calls. And also i always  listen to the players' needs, and balance them with chronicle concept .
Do you have experience for this position? I don't have yet. But i tried to become a GM before on other games.
What do you think you'll do after we hire you? I think i'll suggest a meeting for all Staff, for planning and creating in game events, advertisment to gather more players.

afro afro afro bounce bounce afro afro Laughing
Back to top Go down
kropex

GM Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Staff Application   GM Staff Application EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Any toughts GM? Thanks
Back to top Go down

GM Staff Application
Page 1 of 1